I Want The Time To Be With You

I want the time to be with you

Magazine India Edition GH prepares a birthday. Good Housekeeping Editor in Chief from different countries were asked to write a tip: Indulge Yourself. Here's my tip for me also to You.

As the women worked, my schedule is hectic. Time flies, I am chasing each other with planning, meetings, coaching, editing, deadline, and socialize. On weekends? My schedule is more hectic. Wake up more in the morning, have breakfast together, do check the House from the front, the back, the room, until the dust in the ceiling.

 The smallest children I could not stop talking start waking up it's time to sleep. I responded while bathing and feeding. Not to mention meet the wishes of the child first, buy books, watercolors, friend's birthday. Anyway there are only. No wonder in the evening I am exhausted as on weekdays. But it was all I did with pleasure. Precisely with the pusher. Because only the weekend it's time ' paid the full ' my time being their right.

When the time for myself? Do I need? Of Course. Not healthy if I never self-indulgent. But if I ' steal ' time on weekends, massages, waxing, or wash your hair to the salon, I was awaited by a big man, little man, boy and a teenage daughter.

Since then three years ago I designed me time. Twice a year I was traveling with the friends of women. A friend who has been selected by time. There's not much. But being a valuable treasure. Sometimes we go two, three or four. I take 3 to 4 days at a time, looking for a long weekend, once again I took when I took a sabbatical.

Select from our trip overseas or explore our own country. We shopped, down to local markets, trying a new food, or a day spa. Time seems to be running normally, even to be thrown away ....Ha ... ha ... I never wake up in the morning at 9, breakfast while enjoying the Sun. Then headed to the local market, buying sweets, sat drinking coconut ice and eat mango sticky rice. Or in Viet Nam, my breakfast of Pho in at 11 am, go to the market to buy fish, roasted coffee, and sat down to enjoy nephelium , mangosteen and durian. 

Or when in Bali, I am always in pursuit of the beauty of a sunset by the beach is different. Let the time goes slowly. I enjoy life for humanity. In all of that activity, we took turns telling stories and being a good listener. Instantly, I felt renewed, and energized. With friends, I like to wear old clothes and shoes, comfortable. There is no burden.

But the most delicious on top of that, the whole family supports me in my time. I managed to communicate, that I need me time, for the balance of life. To go back through my routine as a mother and working woman, with a heart of love.
Other
Copyright © 2012-2099 The Best Female . All rights reserved.
Powered Blogger