3 main criteria Women would Marry Men

3 main criteria Women would Marry Men

Not all men are afraid of marriage. Just like women, men also want to quickly get a love match, but often he is yet to find a suitable woman to become his wife.

A survey conducted by the site Askmen that mention, 48 percent of respondents want men women are potentially as a wife. When a man has found a woman who he thought could be his future spouse, then no doubt the man for further commitments.
In the survey were also referred to the three criteria the candidate's wife who wanted men.

1. the Faithful
As many as 34 male respondents admitted, loyalty is the most important attitude belongs to women. Loyalty is not only associated with the lure of another man, but the faithful in all circumstances, hard or excited. It means, when the guy has a problem, the woman remained beside it to accompany. Men can be difficult to set up, but they want any woman who could become the bottom thereof and be trusted.

"When I lost my job last year, my boyfriend is still there next to me. He made me believe everything will be fine and I appreciate his efforts, "said Guy 33 year old New York, which has been running for 4 years romance.

2. the Humorist
The list is no less important that makes men more loving a woman is a woman of good sense of humor. As many as 25 percent of men like women that are humorous. Life without laughter is the most boring life. Instead, interwoven romance crossed with a sensitive woman, can't joking and so seriously, can make men away. When you can make her laugh and joking with each other, then their interest will be more powerful.

"I love when my wife could makes fun of himself in any situation. Instead, I hate that woman too seriously, "said 30-year man from Portlandia.

3. the attention of the
As many as 22 percent of men mentioned, women who care and care with which can make her happy. Although it doesn't have to be like her mother, but pay attention and know the situation where he wanted to be pampered is very important. Find out when the he through a bad day and look at the situation as he would like to have a chat with you. Provide time for Cole and touch her back as You encourage and pay attention.

"I'm not a spoiled man, but I like when my boyfriend take care and pay attention when I'm sick," said 25-year-man from Chicago who has been dating for three years.
Other
Copyright © 2012-2099 The Best Female . All rights reserved.
Powered Blogger